Two things.
1) I'm mad at myself because most of the pictures I took while on vacation SUCK.
2) I want a new fancy camera VERY badly. But that's not going to happen anytime soon.
All of the pictures I posted in my previous vacation post were from my cell. The actual pictures on my little Canon aren't great. I love taking pictures and would love to take a photography class someday.
Anyways, moving on. I'm skipping the pictures from Magic Kingdom because there weren't many. It rained a lot that day and I was busy keeping children happy. Plus it was crowded. So let's skip to Epcot shall we?
Epcot was nice because it wasn't crowded at all. It rained very little that day. And I was able to drink a margarita. Holla!
Wonder where I get my pasty paleness from? That man right there in the middle. Mi Padre. Poor Jordan has inherited that trait too. Lucky him! But we're awfully cute together aren't we?
Posing for his Mom. He knows me so well. Thanks Jordan!
The highlight of Delaney's day was meeting Daisy. She adored that cute little duck.
We also visited the World's showcase. Jordan enjoyed Canada.
Kierstin's favorite was France.
And me? M-E-X-I-C-O!! That's my mango margarita right there. Yum!
That is all.






No comments:
Post a Comment