How far along? 22 weeks! Baby is now the size of a papaya! During month 5 the average fetus measures about 10.5 to 11.8 inches and weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces.
Total weight gain/loss: The scale and I are not friends today. We had a potluck at work yesterday and I went to happy hour with some friends last night. Maybe we'll try the scale again next week.
Maternity clothes: Yes, all the time now.
Sleep: I've been plagued with heartburn, insomnia, sore back and sore hips. All of which make it hard to get comfortable to get a good nights sleep.
Best moment this week: Going to the doctor for a check up and hearing the heartbeat.
Movement: Yes, she makes me very aware that she's in there getting bigger by the day.
Food cravings: I seem to love all food in general these days.
Gender: A perfect little princess
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie.
What I miss: Happy Hour last night had me wishing I could have a Bahama Mama with my friends!
What I am looking forward to: Finishing the 2nd trimester and going back to the doctor on 10/4.
Weekly Wisdom: Must get more exercise into my daily routine.
Milestones: Reaching 22 weeks and really feeling a lot more pregnant these days. Can't hide this belly anymore.
Things I’m Loving Friday #609
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment