Thursday, August 11, 2011

18 Weeks

How far along? 18 weeks! Baby is now the size of a sweet potato! About 5 and 1/2 inches long and weighs about 7 ounces.

Total weight gain/loss: I'm still at +7 lbs total.

Maternity clothes? Mostly maternity now, but some of my regular clothes.

Stretch marks? None from this pregnancy yet.

Sleep: I'm still sleeping very well.

Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat at my doctor's appointment.

Movement: Yes, but still nothing consistent.

Food cravings: Honey Wheat Bagels from Einstein's.  I've had one 3 days in a row now.

Gender: A princess.

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button in or out? Still an innie.

What I miss: Sleeping on my belly.

What I am looking forward to: The anatomy scan in 2 weeks!

Weekly Wisdom: I need to exercise more.  I've been really lazy lately.

Milestones: Every week is a milestone.  So happy to be pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment